[keycloak-user] active directory | change password after first login and account expiration

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Mon Dec 5 11:04:38 EST 2016

Hi,

We have connected keycloak to our active directory (samba4-based) and
selected the "MSAD account controls" under mappings.

I thought this would give us access to dialogues like "Your password is
about to expire in X days. Would you like to change it now?" or "You
need to change your password after your first logon", etc.

This does not seem to happen here. Is there anything else we need to do
to get this functionality?

MJ