[keycloak-user] Still active token after logout

ruiwp13 ruiwp_93 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:20:00 EST 2016

Hey Marek,

I get this on the log:

"[org.keycloak.services.managers.ResourceAdminManager] (default task-7)
Cant logout {0}: no logged adapter sessions" the first time I call the
logout function. If I call the logout function again (the session in
keycloak has ended the first time) I get:

 "[org.keycloak.events] (default task-10) type=LOGOUT_ERROR,
realmId={realm}, clientId={clientname}, userId=null, ... "

Best Regards

Marek Posolda wrote