[keycloak-user] active directory | change password after first login and account expiration

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Tue Dec 6 05:21:07 EST 2016

Hi,

> Is there also support for password age? Like: every half year a user
> should change his password? Could be done using the Pwd-Last-Set
> attribute in MSAD.
> (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms679430(v=vs.85).aspx)
Correct link:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms679430.aspx

Searching jira, i found some more MSAD related issues.

Seems we're also hitting this bug, in the case of users changing their
own password:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2333

Last update on that bug: "Provisionally set to 2.5.0.CR1 to investigate
effort required."

Is it already decided/clear if end-users changing their own MSAD
passwords will work in keycloak 2.5.0?

MJ