[keycloak-user] login form action wron protocol

Uli SE keycloaklist at ulise.de
Tue Dec 6 14:41:46 EST 2016

Hi,

I´m setting up a new keycloak 2.3.0. It´s behind a apache proxy which
terminates ssl.

My only problem is, that in the login-form the action has the wrong
protocol (http instead of https) It has the correct hostname, and my
apache is forwarding all necessary headers correctly (I think).

In

<form id="kc-form-login" class="" action="${url.loginAction}" method="post">

url.loginAction is perfectly build, bus has the wrong protocol.

If I overwrite this in the browser, everything works perfect. Could you
please tell me, which option will setup this uri correctly?

Many thanks,

Uli