[keycloak-user] Issue with Client Role Mapping on Keycloak 2.4.0 when integrating with ApacheDS

Sumit Das sumitdas66 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 02:36:23 EST 2016

Hi

I am trying to create a mapper named *"Client-Role-Mapper"* of type
*"role-ldap-mapper"* for a specified client *"Test Application"* that is
present in my Realm. The Client role *(cn=Test_User)* is already present on
my ApacheDS ldap server on a *DN: ou=TestRoles,dc=keycloak,dc=org*. But on
the *"Client ID" dropdown list, none of my clients are being shown*. The *only
option* that is displayed is *"Select one"*.

I am not able to solve this issue. Your earliest response is appreciated.

Regards

--

*Sumit Das*
*Mobile No.- +91-9986872466 *