[keycloak-user] Using Keycloak with Microsoft Azure Active Directory

Reed Lewis RLewis at carbonite.com
Fri Dec 9 08:07:22 EST 2016

I am attempting to use Microsoft Azure Active Directory with Keycloak.

It is not working correctly.

Here is how I have it configured:

OpenID Connect  V1.0

Enabled: On
Store Tokens: On
Store Tokens Readable: On
Trust Email: On
Authorization URL: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize
Token URL: https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/token
Logout URL: <none>
Backchannel Logout: Off
User Info URL: <blank>
First Login Flow: First Broker Login

It directs me to the Microsoft page to login correctly, but when it comes back to keycloak, it either only has the first and last name, but no email address.

Is there something I have configured incorrectly?

I also tried to use the built in Microsoft connector, but that does not work with Azure Active Directory.

Thank you,

Reed Lewis