[keycloak-user] Keycloak 2.3.0 Logout on multiple war's

Jeroen Koek jeroen_koek at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:26:47 EST 2016

 Hi,

I have deployed multiple wars on jboss eap 6.4.
The war's are running on different url's and are using the same keycloak client ('Athlon').

If I'm logged in I'm able to navigate to the different applications and seemless start a java session; I see multiple JSESSIONID's.

If I logout on one of the wars (session logout) I'm still able to access the other applications to my surprise; e.g. the SSO is not working.

I have configured the admin url to the root of the applications server ("/") where I have one of the application running.
However the adapter is not invalidating all other sessions (for the other applications); I can still navigate to one of the other applications  ("/app"  for instance).

I have now created a for loop where I'm logging out all applications manually (/logout).

My mind is telling me that I'm doing something completely wrong.

Am I right?

Regards,

Jeroen.