[keycloak-user] Login without Keycloak Login Page

ruiwp13 ruiwp_93 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:55:17 EST 2016

Hello,

I am trying to make the login without keycloak login page. If I use
HttpServletRequest.authenticate() it will redirect me to the keycloak login
page. Is there any way to do this without the keycloak login page?

Also, I tried making the flow by GET and POST calls to the auth and token
endpoints. I am able to get an access_token and I set the
client_session_state to my current session id. When I logout all the user's
sessions in keycloak through the keycloak admin-client I get a success for
logging out the sessionId [{sessionId}] answer and a "logout success for
{Admin URL}: true" but no token is invalidated. No incoming request from
keycloak when the logout is performed whereas when I revoke tokens I do get
the POST call to revoke tokens, so the Admin URL is OK.

Can anyone help me with this?

Best Regards