[keycloak-user] Discourse-Keycloak OIDC connector

Rashiq rysiek at occrp.org
Thu Dec 15 11:05:59 EST 2016

Hi there,

I've been working on an OpenID Connect authentication/authorization plugin for
Discourse in order to connect it to Keycloak, and well -- it's finally here:
https://github.com/occrp/discourse-oidc-basic

It still needs code clean-ups, documentation, there's a few bugs that I'm also
going to fix within the next few weeks, but we're using it in production
already and it gets the job done.

The plugin supports mapping roles (either realm or client, as configured in
Discourse settings) to Discourse groups, optionally creating missing groups in
Discourse if needed and removing users from Discourse groups not expressed in
terms of roles.

Please report any bugs on GitHub. If you have any questions (or better yet,
comments on the code!), happy to hear them!

--
Pozdravi,
rashiq