[keycloak-user] Spring + keycloak - cannot get auth username

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 12:26:15 EST 2016

Have you set your sessionAuthentificationStrategy ?

 @Bean
 @Override
 protected SessionAuthenticationStrategy sessionAuthenticationStrategy() {
    return new RegisterSessionAuthenticationStrategy(new
SessionRegistryImpl());
 }

Or easier, do you have a sample app for us so that we can reproduce the
issue ?