[keycloak-user] Configure Keycloak with Apache2

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:50:00 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to know if would be possible to configure Apache2 with keycloak.

So, I'm using a simple webpage with HTML and javascripts, only to get some
informations (not big deal). But when I tried to access the page, all HTML
is loaded and then keycloak acts to ask for authentication.

Ok! This is working as I expected, but I'd like to know if there is a way
to configure the keycloak in Apache2. In other words, before to load all
HTML.

So I found this link
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/securing-client-applications-guide/content/topics/oidc/mod-auth-openidc.html

I'd like to know if would be possible to use the authentication in the
Apache2. It can be a public api without secret ID?

Thanks a lot!

--
---
*Celso Agra*