[keycloak-user] What the URI of the Refresh Token HTTP request for Java Adapters?

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:20:50 EST 2016

Thanks Sebastien,

Can you clarify what you mean the session of the cookie?
I want to configire for all clients 30 minutes session timeout.
Same timeout for the session cookie on IDP.

Still not clear to me if a user will work 2 hours on the first  client and then will access to the second client how the session on the second cliend still active.

May be the session on the second client already not active but the second client redirects to IDP and see that the IDP token is valid and then it redirects back with the token to the second client without an authentication.

Correct?