[keycloak-user] Login without Keycloak Login Page

ruiwp13 ruiwp_93 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:39:39 EST 2016

Just to see if all the steps I performed are OK:

1. I access a secured location from my API
2. I get redirected to keycloak login page
3. After logging in I get redirected to my API which returns true for
HttpServletRequest.authenticate meaning I'm authenticated and I can get the
access_token from the keycloak security context
4. I set header with Authorization "Bearer " + {access_token}
5. I access the logout method where HttpServletRequest.logout is performed.

Is this the correct flow?
Yes, it's strange that I get invalid_token, doesn't make sense specially
because if I make HttpServletRequest.authenticate in the logout method it
says that I am authenticated