[keycloak-user] Login without Keycloak Login Page

ruiwp13 ruiwp_93 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 04:00:58 EST 2016

stianst wrote
> On 16 December 2016 at 15:39, ruiwp13 <

> ruiwp_93@

> > wrote:
>
>> Just to see if all the steps I performed are OK:
>>
>> 1. I access a secured location from my API
>> 2. I get redirected to keycloak login page
>> 3. After logging in I get redirected to my API which returns true for
>> HttpServletRequest.authenticate meaning I'm authenticated and I can get
>> the
>> access_token from the keycloak security context
>> 4. I set header with Authorization "Bearer " + {access_token}
>> 5. I access the logout method where HttpServletRequest.logout is
>> performed.
>>
>> Is this the correct flow?
>> Yes, it's strange that I get invalid_token, doesn't make sense specially
>> because if I make HttpServletRequest.authenticate in the logout method it
>> says that I am authenticated
>>

> Why would you call HttpServletRequest.authenticate within the logout? That
> makes no sense.
>

>> --

Just to check if it is authenticated.
When I make HttpServletRequest.authenticate if redirects me to keycloak
login page, I login and it redirects me back to my API but without any URL
parameters. It is supposed to, right? Then I can get the token from
keycloaksecuritycontext.getTokenString(), right?