[keycloak-user] programmatic authentication flow

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:34:07 EST 2016

Hello Steve,

something similar to what you want is already available in Keycloak.
Look for the "Conditional OTP Form" in the "Create Authenticator Execution"
screen,
when you create a new Authenticator Execution.

The implementation can be found in the keycloak-services module:
org.keycloak.authentication.authenticators.browser.ConditionalOtpFormAuthenticator

Cheers,
Thomas