[keycloak-user] New Device Sign-in Notifications?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 07:17:17 EST 2016

We don't have support for this at the moment. Would be nice to have it OOTB
though.

Would be hard to do properly with a custom extension as it's not just a
custom authentication flow, the account management console should also have
support. Might even want to do different auth flows for a known device (no
OTP for example) and an unknown device.