[keycloak-user] Create user with roles using java client

Steve Chernyak mrrothstein at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 22:20:45 EST 2016

I would really appreciate some help with this...

Am I missing something in the documentation? I can't find anything that
describes this process in detail.

It also doesn't appear that the password I'm using during the creation
process is honored either. I have to change the password through the
console to get the login to work.

Is there a specific set of attributes that are used for the user creation
process while others are ignored? Is there anything that documents the
correct way to do what i'm trying?

Thanks