[keycloak-user] can we use authorization with bearer-only ?

Pedro Igor psilva at redhat.com
Tue Dec 27 20:19:44 EST 2016

Hi,

Your client can't be set as bearer-only on Keycloak Server. You can still use bearer-only on the adapter configuration though. Keycloak doesn't allow "bearer only" clients (when setting up your client on the server) to obtain tokens from the server. Try to change your client to "confidential" on the server and set bearer-only on your adapter configuration (keycloak.json).

Regards.
Pedro Igor