[keycloak-user] Create access to secured data for user

adam.michalski at aol.com adam.michalski at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 05:13:47 EST 2016

Hi.
My name is Adam and I am new to keycloak.

I want to create link/access point where user does'n input his password or send his secret in angular 2 application + rest client secured by keycloak. This access is for specified part of data but temporary not single access.

What possibilities keycloak gives to resolve this feature?

I think about generating token in other application on server and send it to user by email. This way I can use client secret.
How to generate valid token accepted in keycloak without connection with it? But is this good approach? If it is what can I use to create this in best way?

Can send request to keycloak for this kind of token for specified client for user requested?

Adam Michalski