[keycloak-user] spring-security-adapter on wildfly: How?

Benjamin Moser beny.moser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:37:14 EST 2016

Hello

I've been trying to get to work spring security with keycloak on widlfly
for hours.

I follow the instructions as described here:
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/ch08.html#spring-security-adapter
.

This is my environment:
- Wildfly 9 (not spring-boot)
- Keycloak 1.7
- keycloak-spring-security-adapter in webapplication
- keycloak.json in WEB-INF
- spring-security-xml configuration as described in 8.10.2.2.
- No security config in web.xml
- No keycloak adapter in wildfly

Application starts up fine, spring security configuration seems to be
loaded. But when I directly access a protected resources, the resource is
not protected and I can access it directly. I am not redirected to login on
keycloak. So it seems spring security is not picking up the security
rules...

When I do not use the keycloak-spring-security-adapter and do the security
configuration in web.xml, it works. But then I'm missing the integration
with spring security, and thats what I need...

Any advice is more than welcomed...

Thanks,
Ben