[keycloak-user] KeyCloak Admin Client :

PAA KOJO KONDUAH AMOS pkkamos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:35:18 EST 2016

Hello, I have tried out KeyCloak Admin Client. In fact, I have done a standalone application which works nicely with KeyCloak Server.

What I don’t get is, when I port a similar thing into a web application context and deploy same on wildfly fly I keep getting the Exception below:

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field "access_token" (class org.keycloak.representations.AccessTokenResponse), not marked as ignorable (9 known properties: "notBeforePolicy", "otherClaims", "tokenType", "token", "expiresIn", "sessionState", "refreshExpiresIn", "idToken", "refreshToken"])

Any lead on how to resolve all these maven dependency issues?

Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10