[keycloak-user] Retrieving Logged In User Information.

PAA KOJO KONDUAH AMOS pkkamos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:45:13 EST 2016

Hi, This is my auth-constraint definition in my web.xml

<security-constraint>
		<web-resource-collection>
			<web-resource-name>keyconnect</web-resource-name>
			<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
		</web-resource-collection>
		<auth-constraint>
			<role-name>customer</role-name>
		</auth-constraint>
		<user-data-constraint>
		</user-data-constraint>
	</security-constraint>

So, this is fine. Works well for me. I just want to after a successful login….retrieve the User who logged in.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10