[keycloak-user] Keycloak redirect to wrong destination

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 07:45:29 EST 2016

I can't reproduce this issue. We have tests that verify query parameters
are including in the redirect uri, I've also verified this manually with
our demo (
http://localhost:8180/customer-portal/customers/view.jsp?test=test2).

A rest service should be bearer-only though, it shouldn't redirect to login
page at all.