[keycloak-user] Quick clarification about Offline tokens

robinfernandes . robin1233 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:10:15 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

So the scenario that I am trying to understand is as follows:

1. I get an offline token and I try to refresh my token pair
(access,refresh) using this offline token.
2. Will I get a new offline token? Or will Keycloak see that you passed in
an offline token so it will return the same offline token back?

The tests that I performed I saw it returning a new offline token each
time. Is that a correct understanding?
Is there any parameter I can pass to the token refresh call so that it
gives me the same offline token back?

Thanks,
Robin