[keycloak-user] Course and Fine Grained Entitlements

Raghuram Prabhala prabhalar at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 22:17:38 EST 2016

Even our organization is looking for UMA modules (there are already a few vendors who offer some version of UMA) and a couple of months back I tried out something that Pedro put together which works with an old version of Keycloak. While I didn't explore the features in detail, I found that to be very nicely integrated with keycloak and definitely in the right direction. If anyone wants to look at it, here is the link. Please make sure you follow all the build instructions (see https://github.com/pedroigor/keycloak-authz/issues/31 also)

https://github.com/pedroigor/keycloak-authz
Raghu