[keycloak-user] OpenShift cartridge - steps to follow?

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Feb 16 13:09:02 EST 2016

Hi Simon, it didn't work for me also. Although, version 1.7.0.Final or
superior will works just fine. Try this for example:

rhc app create your-app-name
http://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/github/keycloak/openshift-keycloak-cartridge?commit=1.7.0.Final

username: admin / password: admin

I hope it helps.