[keycloak-user] Adapter trustore: use default java trustore possible ?

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 09:53:07 EST 2016

Please don't hijack a thread. These sound like two separate issues. Here we
are talking about getting client adapter to connect to https protected
Keycloak server - which requires that some truststore is used by HttpClient
library used by adapter.

What you are talking about - realm keys - is something completely
different, and has nothing to do with a truststore.