[keycloak-user] Spring Security - URL schema in "redirect_uri" generation

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Fri Feb 19 18:26:41 EST 2016

It seems Wildfly isn’t aware of the fact that Nginx is handling secure connections.

Take a look at these posts:

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2016-January/004413.html <http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2016-January/004413.html>
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2015-September/003104.html <http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2015-September/003104.html>

Scott Rossillo