[keycloak-user] Renaming a user in Keycloak does not change the user's DN when using LDAP federation provider

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 03:09:10 EST 2016

Yes, feel free to create JIRA. You can link with your other bit similar
JIRA you already created for CN based on firstName + lastName.

However I don't know when we fix it (likely not earlier then in Keycloak
2.0) as renaming DN is not very trivial change and may have various
implications, so it would need to be properly tested.

Marek