[keycloak-user] Accurate description of Keycloak's capabilities?

Marc Boorshtein marc.boorshtein at tremolosecurity.com
Wed Feb 24 12:56:39 EST 2016

So after I actually put the slide together I realized I'd never be able to
put this much information on one slide.  So I tried to distill it down to
really key points:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ts-public-downloads/random/Slide11.png

Let me know what you think.  Again, I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks

Marc Boorshtein
CTO Tremolo Security
marc.boorshtein at tremolosecurity.com