[keycloak-user] Admin Console: Clients Configuration: Displaying of "attributes" from Client Representation

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:10:10 EST 2016

Thanks for the quick response :)

Well, one example would be the applications listing in the self-service
account UI:

* I want to control the order of application items in the list
* I want to show whether the application can be currently accessed or not
(at least I want to give a hint)
* I want to group certain applications (HR, Finance, Customers) etc. based
on tags

Other areas would be a mobile app that presents the "service-portfolio"
with the apps currently available for a user.
(this would be provided by a intermediate service though but the data would
be read from client attributes).

Cheers,
Thomas