[keycloak-user] REST(MicroServices) authentication through SAML 2.0

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 15:37:17 EST 2016

On 26/02/16 14:45, Pedro Igor Silva wrote:
>> >2) Does keycloak support Apache karaf container? I couldn’t find any adapter
>> >for this under SAML adapter category.
> I don't think so, but someone can give you more input on that.

We have Fuse/karaf adapters and also the examples for them, but that's
all related to OIDC. It mostly leverages our OIDC Jetty adapter. See
docs [1] and examples distribution (examples in "fuse" folder).

We have SAML Jetty adapter, so there might be a possibility to inject
the SAML adapter to jetty in similar ways like we're doing for OIDC...

[1]
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/ch08.html#fuse-adapter