[keycloak-user] Keycloak on Openshift with custom domain and SSL certificate

Mark Hayen m.hayen at first8.nl
Mon Feb 29 07:57:33 EST 2016

Hi,

We're running our application on Openshift Online.
Of course it is secured by keycloak running in the same gear.

The openshift webconsole offers the possibility to import the
certificate etc.
but when trying to access the application it throws the following error.

ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator] (default
task-48) failed to turn code into token:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
  sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target

What do I have to do to enable keycloak to find the stuf it needs?

Thank you
Mark Hayen
first8.nl