[keycloak-user] Keycloak as SAML IDP and Identity Broker

Marcel Dullaart marcel.dullaart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:26:42 EST 2016

Hello,

For my current project I want to use Keycloak as identity broker to nicely
decouple the applications from the authentication mechanism.
In production the application will be secured with SAML 2.0, the IDP is
based on E-Directoy.
In our development environment we use keycloak in docker.
My question is can I use Keycloak as IDP in our development enviroment as
well as broker, by starting 2 seperated containers one named idp and the
other named broker?
If so what are the steps I need to take?
Thanks in advance!

Vriendelijke groet, Kind regards, Cordialement,
Marcel Dullaart