[keycloak-user] Any limit on number of clients?

Aikeaguinea aikeaguinea at xsmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:08:06 EST 2016

We have a number of devices that need to access APIs; for various
reasons we need to use client certificates for this purpose.

I have noticed that Keycloak will allow service accounts to authenticate
using client certificates and that these certificates can be generated
within Keycloak. This looks like it fits our needs well -- when we set
up a new device we would need to set up a new client and service account
for it in Keycloak. I've verified through testing that we can make this
work.

Ultimately we may have to manage a fairly large number of devices, say
in the hundreds. Is there any reason that Keycloak would limit us in the
number of clients we could create and manage in this way?

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...