[keycloak-user] Database migration error

Boken Lin bl at onion.io
Tue Jan 12 21:41:48 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to upgrade Keycloak 1.2.0 Final to a newer version, encountered the following error while the system tries to update the database:

00:55:20,179 ERROR [org.keycloak.connections.jpa.updater.liquibase.LiquibaseJpaUpdaterProvider] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 60) Change Set META-INF/jpa-changelog-1.3.0.xml::1.3.0::bburke at redhat.com fail
ed.  Error: Can't DROP 'FK_PMConfig'; check that column/key exists [Failed SQL: ALTER TABLE auth_table.PROTOCOL_MAPPER_CONFIG DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_PMConfig]: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Can't DR
OP 'FK_PMConfig'; check that column/key exists [Failed SQL: ALTER TABLE auth_table.PROTOCOL_MAPPER_CONFIG DROP FOREIGN KEY FK_PMConfig]

I have tried upgrading to 1.3.1 as well as to 1.7.0 directly, but the same error message was shown.

Thank very much!
Boken.