[keycloak-user] Pentaho SSO integration

alex orl alex_orl1079 at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 18 13:12:36 EST 2016

hi to all,
I'm facing up to the integration with Pentaho authentication mechanism.Pentaho authentication is based on Spring Security and i know Keycloak offers a Spring Security Adapter by which i can secure a spring-secured-application with keycloak authentication.

In particular i'd like to know if org.keycloak.adapters.springsecurity.authentication.KeycloakAuthenticationProvider is fully compliant with Pentaho login authentication in term of userDetails too.At a first glance the answer seems to be YES.But before i undertake a deeper integration process (which will take me time and a maybe a big activity effort),  could be userful to know if i m missing something important i have to fight with.Thanks a lot.