[keycloak-user] What can bring this error "failed to turn code into token" over and over again?

Mai Zi ornot2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 03:57:39 EST 2016

Hi, Alexander,
   We deploy the  client application server (wildfly) and auth server (keycloak) in the same machine.      The  web app url is :     http://ourhost.com/hello/index.html   the  auth server is        https://ourhost.com/auth
  then the setup in keycloak.json should be :
   "auth-server-url": "/auth",
"auth-server-url-for-backend-requests": "https://ourhost/auth"

  This can reduce the round trip?

Thanks a lot