[keycloak-user] LDAP Federation - synchronization on cluster error

Łukasz Skierkowski lskierkowski at bluesoft.net.pl
Thu Jan 28 15:20:02 EST 2016

Hello,

Has anyone have a problem with synchronization on JBoss cluster?

Recently I've noticed that some synchronization ends with error:

*javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException: Batch update returned
unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1 *

If synchronization is started manually there is no problem with the feature.

I think that it can be a problem with scheduled job synchronization on
cluster. BasicTimerProvider uses simple, not synchronized java timers and
it can cause race condition on database.

Lukasz Skierkowski