[keycloak-user] Keycloak Docker behind loadbalancer with https fails

Bruce Shaw battery4cid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:50:18 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a standalone Keycloak docker deployed behind a loadbalancer like so:

https -> (443) loadbalancer -> (80) Server -> (8080) DockerContainer

I'm terminating SSL at the loadbalancer, so hitting
https://accounts.mysite.com/auth/admin... fails because all assets return
as http.  I expected Keycloak to match the protocol of https.

If I hit my loadbalancer directly with http, I can flip the switch inside
the realm to force all requests to require ssl.  Then back over to
https://accounts.mysite.com/auth/admin... says "HTTPS Required"??

My network administration knowledge is limited, so at this point I'm
stuck.  Is there an issue with my standalone.xml configuration?

jboss.bind.address is  "0.0.0.0"

<http-listener name="default" socket-binding="http" redirect-socket="https" />

thanks