[keycloak-user] Realm ID value oddity

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 01:12:42 EDT 2016

The master realm is bootstrapped at first startup and is sets name and id
to 'master'.

When you create a realm through the admin console it will only specify the
realm name, not the id. The server-side will then generate an id.

Realm rest endpoints do allow you to specify an id though, so maybe in your
case someone has created realms using the admin endpoints and specified the
id as well.