[keycloak-user] Initiation of Registration form instead of Login form from OIDC client Java adapter

Vlastimil Elias velias at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 04:33:44 EDT 2016

Hi,

we use OIDC client Java adapter to authenticate our java app deployed in
EAP 6 with keycloak. Now we have a requirement to show Keycloak's
Registration form instead of Login form.
Is this somehow possible with java client adapter (as it is possible
with javascript adapter). I was not able to find this feature in
documentation.

Ideal solution should be if client java app should be able to
dynamically request which form to show, but hard config solution which
will always point reg form may work also.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Vlastimil

--
Vlastimil Elias