[keycloak-user] Why is the Base URL repeated in client configuration?

Martin Min lingvisa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:45:53 EDT 2016

Hello, I am configuring a client in the KeyCloak admin console, but am
having a trouble to create an client to secure. Specifically, The Base URL
field is wrong (repeated), as I saved in the configuration page.

Please see the two attachments for an illustration of the the issue. This
looks very weird.

As you can see clearly from keycloak2.png, the base URL i typed is
repeated, thus invalid.

Thanks for any information that might be helpful.

Martin