[keycloak-user] Email Html template does not work... I guess

Beljaev Aleksandr a.beljaev at ftc.ru
Fri Jun 3 00:12:50 EDT 2016

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to send html-emails from keycloak administration console to some user, but this user gets only plain text messages.
As I see in sources, keycloak can work with html, but I don't know how to switch on this option.
Even if I'm trying to write html in text template, messages are still only text, but with html-tags.

Example for executeActions:

Template html:
${msg("executeActionsBodyHtml",link,linkExpiration,realmName)}

Template text:

Template message:
executeActionsBody=PlainTextMessage
executeActionsBodyHtml=<p>HtmlTextMessage</p>

Recived email:

What am I doing wrong?
How could I configure KeyCloak to send html messages with  template from themes/{theme name}/email/html?

Aleksandr Belyaev,
QA engeneer,
Center of Financial Technologies,
e-mail: A.Beljaev at ftc.ru<mailto:A.Beljaev at ftc.ru>
http://www.cft.ru<http://www.cft.ru/>
[cid:InlineMailImage_6944a6d1aaad40e886cadb18d509edf8.gif]