[keycloak-user] Custom page for not found realm (tenant)

Haim Vana haimv at perfectomobile.com
Tue Jun 7 09:31:35 EDT 2016

Hi Marek,

The exception (HTTP error 404) is on KeyCloak side (missing tenant), I have looked into the themes<http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html_single/index.html#themes>  chapter and the themes examples<https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/themes> but I didn't find a way to customize the missing tenant page (instead of the 404 that is thrown).
Is it possible ?

We can't do it in the web.xml since we want it to only for the missing tenant scenario.

Thanks,
Haim.