[keycloak-user] Does Keycloak have any provision for defining role based user associations ?

Andrew Voumard andrewv at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jun 9 02:53:12 EDT 2016

Hi,

Suppose I have the following user / role model:
1. A user can have a role of: regular, admin, or super
2. There must be 1 super, and there can be 0..n admin and 0..m regular users
3. A regular user is associated with 1 admin user

For this usage model, would there be any way in Keycloak, that I could arbitrarily associate a regular user with an admin user, and then perform REST queries  such as "find all regular users for a given admin user", and "find the admin user for a given regular user"?

Thanks