[keycloak-user] New user, same e-mail

Niels Bertram nielsbne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:58:14 EDT 2016

Hi Felipe,

this topic was discusses some time back on the user forum. Jira
KEYCLOAK-2141 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2141> has some
background information on the issue you are facing. From what I can tell
one will have to change the attribute mapping on the LDAP user federation
provider to map email to a custom attribute (e.g. contact_email) and then
also change the email template to use that field for email distribution
instead.

Cheers,
Niels