[keycloak-user] Is there a good JWK authorisation grant example?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 04:07:18 EDT 2016

You can take a look at the "preconfigured-demo/service-account" example.
Mainly at ProductSAClientSignedJWTServlet class. Sorry, we should rather
have separate example for service-account and separate for "client
generated JWT" to have examples more easy to understand. But hope you
are able to understand it from there.

Marek