[keycloak-user] Keycloak OAuth High CPU usage

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 06:29:20 EDT 2016

As I stated several times before the server should be more than capable to
handle 200 concurrent users.

I don't understand what your issues are as we have no problems with that
type of load when we're benchmarking. We also have plenty of users of
Keycloak that has higher loads than you have. So I'm not sure what your
actually issues are. KEYCLOAK-3057 will not necessarily fix your issues,
it's not a high priority to add and won't be the default (RSA is the
expected signature format for JWTs).