[keycloak-user] Can Keycloak be clustered without multicast?

Niels Bertram nielsbne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:22:13 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

Infinispan uses JGroups for cluster formation. Checkout this link
<https://github.com/meltmedia/jgroups-aws>that explains how to form JGroups
clusters on AWS. I would be interested to hear how you got your
configuration to work. I am currently looking at jgroups cluster setup in
an on-prem environment withyout uni/multicast support which is also a bit
out of the ordinary.

Cheers Niels